Saturday, December 21, 2013

Not Low Maintenance

No, I'm not forgetting Bittersweet Farm for even 1 minute.  I'm just catching up on some of the things I've neglected over the past year.  I'm talking to someone about doing a cover for one of my adult contemporary novels.  And then I reverted to the original cover for this adult contemporary



Falling in love is easy.  Making love work is hard, especially when there are two lawyers and a defamation of character lawsuit involved.

The Blood and Guts Hunt Breakfast puts the Miller sisters' new catering business on the Litchfield County society map. This event is where Viva Miller meets the attractive, successful attorney Joel Bernstein, who just days later becomes the legal pitbull for Viva's ex-, the vile David J. Resnick.

Yes, Viva lies during the deposition phase before the trial. Then there's the unpleasantness when David turns up dead and Viva is the last person to see him alive.  But, what the heck, no relationship is perfect.  Bigtime love is not low maintenance.

Not Low Maintenance

If you'd like a free copy, send me an email and I'll be glad to send one to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment